James met his Grandpa for the first time this week! My dad was back on his R&R from Iraq and had a blast meeting, playing and loving his grandson. They adore each other and of course James remembered Grandma and was all smiles for her! She made him cackle laugh! Matt and I have yet to duplicate! It's a "Grandma Thing." Matt and I took advantage of the visit :) We went on our first date since our little man arrived. Family is blessing, a loving husband is a blessing, a beautiful boy a blessing. God is really making life beautiful for us.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Grandpa Jeff out of his box!
James met his Grandpa for the first time this week! My dad was back on his R&R from Iraq and had a blast meeting, playing and loving his grandson. They adore each other and of course James remembered Grandma and was all smiles for her! She made him cackle laugh! Matt and I have yet to duplicate! It's a "Grandma Thing." Matt and I took advantage of the visit :) We went on our first date since our little man arrived. Family is blessing, a loving husband is a blessing, a beautiful boy a blessing. God is really making life beautiful for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment