James and I headed out to the post office today at 11:30am. We returned home at 1:30pm. We live roughly 8 blocks from the post office and it is a common stop for us on daily walks. Typically takes 20 minutes. Just a reminder of how I am now on my little man's schedule not my own. He didn't just want a walk silly Mom! Our walk included: walk, talk, play, eat, burp, eat, spill, diaper change, cry, bounce, play, sleep, post office, walk.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Minutes vs. Hours
James and I headed out to the post office today at 11:30am. We returned home at 1:30pm. We live roughly 8 blocks from the post office and it is a common stop for us on daily walks. Typically takes 20 minutes. Just a reminder of how I am now on my little man's schedule not my own. He didn't just want a walk silly Mom! Our walk included: walk, talk, play, eat, burp, eat, spill, diaper change, cry, bounce, play, sleep, post office, walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! I just love James! (this is Jenny)
Post a Comment