Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy March!
So that my friends was the quickest 9 months in history. I wanted to share some funny happenings before it's really over. I feel great! Hope these tid bits make you feel great!
9 mos of Hilarity
1. Dishes ended up in all sorts of different drawers.
2. I put awesome shrimp that Matt made, in the freezer...hence ruining any chance for enjoyment again.
3. I carried the top of the paper towel rack into the bedroom.
4. I had to repositon myself to do makeup. Standing on side of sink and leaning in...couldn't lean over anymore.
5. I bought new tennis shoes, thinking they would be more comfortable. Yeah, can't tie tennis shoes. Wearing work slip ons that I already owned.
6. I wore one camisole to Oklahoma for Christmas and 4 days later, couldn't fit in it for the ride home.
7. Oranges= yes, Onions = no.
8. Ice Cream = yes, Lettuce = no.
9. Bananas = yes, Butter Popcorn = no.
10. Matt made James vibrate!
11. I kept trying to squeeze through lab benches at work. Walk around!
12. Asked at the lunch table...shoveling food in my mouth...trying hard to wait until noon to eat...although starving at 9:30..."How big are you?"
13. I lost the stupid strap that holds maternity pants together by undoing both elastic button ends. It was like having to rethread your hoody string, but worse!
14. 6 pillows please.
15. Me trying to to get out of bed while covered with 6 pillows.
16. Midnight yogurts.
17. Thin Mints and Rainbow Sherbet
18. Feeling like a cow...in more than one way!
19. "You need a new coat!"..."This is my new coat!"
20. So happy when son lost the muzzle mouth and split domed head.
21. Getting out of the car.
22. Second breakfasts!
23. Belly no longer round...but shaped like James.
24. After viewing birthing videos, Matt and I did not sleep.
25....more to come I'm sure!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

We wanna see pictures!